experience below

fini maizaan..the new horizon of poetry

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Have to come home for……



What if I don’t come home one day?
And my babies wait and wait for me!
What if there is no way to go;
To seek my babies’ love for me?
Tis certain that they will know,
From every set and rise of sun,
That I no longer dwell with them.
Tis certain that they will feel,
Absence of me in soul and heart,
And feel alone in pale moments.

Once, in fact I lost my way,
And left babies at home to cry.
I searched the way but couldn’t find!
And let my feet just go its way.
They never knew that I’d gone;
And I could never hear their cries.
Can think and only dream of them;
And they waited for my return;
But in their heart I always dwell,
And in my heart they always dwell.



I always hope this journey ends ;
And I could dwell with all babies;
In a garden full of blossoms wild;
With streams of love to quench out thirst.

No comments: